Symantec pcAnywhere Version 11.0 Host & Remote
Symantec pcAnywhere 11.0 is the world’s leading remote control solution. Its integrated tools make it easy for helpdesk personnel to resolve server and workstation problems. Robust security prevents unauthorized access to enterprise resources. File transfer users will appreciate the ability to queue multiple files and then work uninterrupted while the files are transferring.
- Remote management tools let you run vital utilities remotely to solve problems and modify settings.
- Utilities you can use remotely include Command Prompt, Task Manager, Services, and Regedit.
- Other remote management capabilities include viewing, starting, and stopping services; shutting down, locking, and rebooting workstations; logging off users; viewing the NT Event log; editing system files; and viewing installed programs.
- Now supports 13 different authentication methods, including LDAP, ADS, NDS, Novell® Bindery, NT domains, and RSA SecurID.®
- The pcAnywhere Command Queue lets you send a set of files and DOS commands to one or more computers.
- Symantec Packager™ lets you deploy custom configurations of pcAnywhere and other applications to any Windows NT, 2000, or XP system.
- Files are transferred in the background so you can work uninterrupted.
- Redesigned user interface makes navigation easier than ever.
- PKI and Symetric Encryption protect confidential data.
- Allows you to restrict access to specific subnets or IP addresses.
- Lets you hide your pcAnywhere-enabled systems from people browsing the network for TCP/IP hosts.
- Mandatory password protection ensures that only authorized users can access a pcAnywhere host.
- The encryption wizard provides easy access to powerful data security.
- Compatibility with cable and DSL modems permits high-speed remote connections.
- Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional
- Intel® Pentium® (or compantible) 233MHz or higher processor
- 64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended)
- Windows 2000 Professional/Server
- Windows NT® Workstation and Server 4.0
- Windows 98/Me