USB 2.0 to IDE Convertor
Allows you to connect one ATA or ATAPI directly to a USB 2.0 port.
The USB 2.0 to IDE Adaptor implements a bridge between one USB port and one ATA or ATAPI based mass storage device port. This bridge adheres to the MASS STORAGE CLASS Bulk-Only Transport specification. Hardware design allows CBW command queuing, which with vendor specific drivers allows data transfer rates up to the USB theoretical maximum.
- Compliant with BOTH the Standard Specification of USB 2.0 & USB 1.1
- High-Speed up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate
- Integrated USB Transceiver
- Supports USB Suspend/Resume and Remote Wake-up
- Supports BOTH Bus or Self Powered Modes
- USB Mass Storage Class compliant with Bulk Specification only
- Supports Multiple LUN
- USB 2.0 to IDE Adapter Cable
- Power Cord, Power Supply
- Driver on CD, and User Manual